Day 1: Arrival
- Transfer from airport to Horto village. Best option is Thessaloniki airport (SKG).
- Check in (at Leda Hotel).
- Welcome dinner at a local traditional taverna for meeting the team and briefing of the trip plan.
- Overnight at Leda Hotel (or similar, depending availability)
- Depending on your flight's landing time, this day's program can be rearranged including sightseeing on the way or a short activity.
Day 2: First paddling day
- We pack (in dry bags provided by us) the stuff we will need for 2 overnights and 3 paddling days. Your luggage will be left in the reception and will be taken back in the afternoon of day 4 that we will be back to the same hotel.
- Once we are ready we launch the boards in front of hotel.
- Paddle from Horto until Tzasteni beach (10km) passing from Alatas island and Cookie island. We do minimum 2 stops: one for coffee and one for a rich picnic, visiting the ruins of the old monastery on Cookie island.
- We set up the camp at Tzasteni beach (one of the most picturesque places of south Pelion), prepare dinner and overnight. We have the option to have our dinner at a taverna at Marathias or even to overnight in a basic guesthouse. In the second option dinner and accommodation is not included.
Day 3: Second paddling day
- Breakfast, packing tents, cleaning.
- Paddle from Tzasteni beach until Trikeri island (11km) passing from a very remote area of south Pelion. We do minimum 2 stops: one for coffee and one for picnic.
- After landing on the main village of the island (which by the way is totally car-free), we walk (15mins) until the old monastery where we will stay. The place is not operating as a monastery of course, but it has been converted to a basic, but very authentic guesthouse, that belongs to the local community. Great energy!
- After a short tour in the monastery, we get settled in the rooms.
- Later we can go, independently, to the main village for dinner (great fish). This dinner is not included.
- Overnight at old monastery.
Day 4: Third paddling day
- This day we paddle from Trikeri island to Agia Kiriaki (10km). After launching the boards at island's main port-village we cross to mainland and we continue south paddling along the remote coast until the very picturesque fishing village of Agia Kiriaki. Coffee and picnic included.
- We take a little walking tour inside the village.
- Transfer to Horto village and Leda hotel, where we take the luggage we left and check in.
- Goodbye dinner at a local taverna.
- Overnight at Leda.
Day 5: Departure
- Check out.
- Transfer to airport.
- According to the time of your flight, there options to fill that day with sightseeing on the way or short activity before departure.
If you want to cover more coastline, more days can be added on the above schedule with accommodation either in hotels or free camp. We can start the itinerary before Horto or end after Agia Kiriaki.
Also if you are into endurance paddling, we can readjust itinerary, in order to do more kilometres per day.
Transfers from and to Thessaloniki airport. For group sizes 2-3 pax by taxi, 4-7 pax by 9seat van, over 8 pax by 20 seat bus.
All local transfers (by the same way).
All equipment (hard-shell paddleboards, carbon paddles, pfds, dry-bags).
All camping gear (single summer tent, unless asked for double, sleeping mat and summer sleeping bag).
All accommodation in hotels (3 nights) + breakfast (3 times).
2 dinners in local tavernas (welcome & goodbye).
All food during camping (breakfast, picnic, dinner).
1-2 kayak sup guides, depending the group size.
Rescue boat following discretely all sup tours.
The best way to contact us regarding multiday trips is via WhatsApp at the following numbers
+30 693 405 4 169
+30 6938 49 12 83