Day 1: Arrival
- Transfer from any greek city to Horto village.
- Check in (at Leda Hotel).
- Welcome dinner at a local traditional taverna for meeting the team and briefing of the trip plan.
- Overnight at Leda Hotel (or similar, depending availability)
- Depending on your arrival time, this day's program can be rearranged including sightseeing on the way or a short activity.
Day 2: First paddling day
- We pack (in dry bags provided by us) the stuff we will need for 1 overnights and 2 paddling days. Your luggage will be left in the reception and will be taken back in the afternoon of day 3 that we will be back to the same hotel.
- Once we are ready we get transferred to Marathias beach.
- Paddle from Marathias until Trikeri island (11km), passing first from Tzasteni beach (a main south Pelion highlight) and after from a very remote area of south Pelion. We do minimum 2 stops: one for coffee and one for picnic.
- After landing on the main village of Trikeri island (which by the way is totally car-free), we walk (15mins) until the old monastery where we will stay. The place is not operating as a monastery of course, but it has been converted to a basic, but very authentic guesthouse, that belongs to the local community. Great energy!
- After a short tour in the monastery, we get settled in the rooms.
- Later we can go, independently, to the main village for dinner (great fish). This dinner is not included.
- Overnight at old monastery.
Day 3: Second paddling day
- This day we paddle from Trikeri island to Agia Kiriaki (10km). After launching the boards at island's main port-village we cross to mainland and we continue south paddling along the remote coast until the very picturesque fishing village of Agia Kiriaki. Coffee and picnic included.
- We take a little walking tour inside the village.
- Transfer to Horto village and Leda hotel, where we take the luggage we left and check in.
- Goodbye dinner at a local taverna.
- Overnight at Leda.
Day 5: Departure
- Check out.
- Transfer to your next destination or Volos, Athens, Thessaloniki.
- According to the time of departure, there options to fill that day with sightseeing on the way or short activity before departure.
Considering that when you opt for this plan, you are already travelling in Greece, we have not calculated arrival and departure transfers to and from Horto. If they are needed, please mention. You could even get to Volos by bus or train and let us arrange only the transfer from and to Volos, which is the most complicated part.
Add to the above schedule one extra day & night at East Pelion, hiking or paddleboarding or kayaking, etc. Get a more complete perspective of what Pelion is.
Also if you are into endurance paddling, we can readjust itinerary, in order to do more kilometres per day.
All local transfers. For group sizes 2-3 pax by taxi, 4-7 pax by 9seat van, over 8 pax by 20 seat bus.
All equipment (hard-shell paddleboards, carbon paddles, pfds, dry-bags).
All accommodation in hotels (3 nights) + breakfast (3 times).
2 dinners in local tavernas (welcome & goodbye).
All picnic during sup tours.
1-2 kayak sup guides, depending the group size.
Rescue boat following discretely all sup tours.
The best way to contact us regarding multiday trips is via WhatsApp at the following numbers
+30 693 405 4 169
+30 6938 49 12 83